Sign Up for This Fall’s Mental Health First Aid Program
Our popular Mental Health First Aid Certification Program is back! The program is an interactive training course comprised of 2 hours of self-paced content (to be completed online independently prior to the live session) and one 6.5-hour instructor-led session over Zoom. The one-day training program will be offered on four separate Fridays in late October and early November. Due to the interactive nature of this course, there is a maximum of 30 participants per offering, so register now: alanet.og/mhfa. Attendees are eligible to receive 7.5 credit hours toward their CLM certification.
New to Your Legal Management Career? We've Got You
- Legal Trends and Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
Register Now for ALA’s 2022 IP Conference
ALA’s Intellectual Property Conference for Legal Management Professionals — to be held October 13-14 at the Hamilton Hotel in Washington, D.C. — is the premier IP-focused forum for administrators working in a legal practice setting. If IP is
Topics to be addressed include:
- Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights — Maximizing Their Usefulness in the Current Post-Covid, Prerecession Economy
- Planning for the Future: How to Set Your Firm on a Path to Success
- Leading Your Firm in the Digital Ecosystem: What You Need to Know about AI, Smart Contracts Cryptos and NFTs
- Rule No. 1: Don’t Lie (aka IT and Cybersecurity Compliance)
Member rates start at $799. Visit alanet.org/IP to register.
Register by October 7 for HR 2: Performance Management and Compensation
Maximize your learning and enhance your problem-solving skills in this facilitated online, scenario-based course that covers developing strategic and operational goals among personnel at a law firm, including termination procedures, employee handbooks, training, motivational techniques, incentives and substance abuse. If you’ve completed HR 1: Employee Selection and Promotion, you’ll receive your Legal Management HR Specialist Certificate. For more info and to register, click here.